Saturday, February 12, 2022

Signs are out that tell us things, about the person we are, and the person that we can became if we take the high road, not the easy road, sings songs for the signs, they were born under, and the animals within.

 How about you, Mr Fun Guy, where are you, how are you, and what do you do, for fun, for work, for life. Age of the baby boomers, 65 Million daily, turning 65, those are the stats, that I have heard. Who wants to be alone, during the golden years. 

Hollywood Hits, Movies With Great Views, Life On The Water.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas. : 'Judaism 101: Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious... …https://bookstipsandtaleslovelucklessonstests.blogspot.com/2022/01/judaism-101-rabbis-priests-and-other.html?spref=tw…
May be an image of 1 person


Witting is my thing, going places, have gone places, have done things, things have happen, my gift to write and tell.Signs are out that tell us things, about the person we are, and the person that we can became if we take the high road, not the easy road, sings songs for the signs, they were born under, and the animals within.

It is the part of a good shepherd to shear his flock, not to skin it. - Proverb .KISSES TO YOU: Grits And Asses: Toads. 7 Seas: Blue Lights: Specials. No More Love...Attention Walmart Shoppers.
May be a cartoon

  Stunning Data from South Africa Suggest Omicron May Be the End of Covid (And of Covid Vaccines) Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."  LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WA...

May be a meme of 5 people and text

Rosie Stella,Can it be Friday everyday!Politics & Insights.Tales of the fairies, the pixies, the earth angels, games to be play, were played, back in time. 2015, great birthday gift from a band of freaks, retards, and rejects from New York.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."  LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM .Signs are out that tell us things, about the person we are, and the person that we can became if we take the high road, not the easy road, sings songs for the signs, they were born under, and the animals within.

Stunning Data from South Africa Suggest Omicron May Be the End of Covid (And of Covid Vaccines)Signs are out that tell us things, about the person we are, and the person that we can became if we take the high road, not the easy road, sings songs for the signs, they were born under, and the animals within.

Profile Picture

Profile Picture

So help me become the great Jewish Party Person, who is much better than a Rock Star.Insane*Naughty*Love Kisses, and hugs, songs to sing, plenty of fish in the seas. Pssstt!Rosie Stella,Can it be Friday everyday!Politics & Insights.Tales of the fairies, the pixies, the earth angels, games to be play, were played, back in time. 2015, great birthday gift from a band of freaks, retards, and rejects from New York.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."  LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM .

Rachel Cattlecaller
Signs are out that tell us things, about the person we are, and the person that we can became if we take the high road, not the easy road, sings songs for the signs, they were born under, and the animals within.Profile Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment