Saturday, February 12, 2022

Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.their struggle is real..

 

Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling.Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon. Adult Lounge. Thickness Paradise NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour! Enough for the Charmed:
May be an image of 1 person, sky and text that says 'I'm sorry for your pain'

Dances ​In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.their struggle is real.


Let’s unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest.
Living Large, Cali Dreamers. Your Future Self Will Thank You For It!Brand News: Franky Froghats | Facebook Winners, Losers, Donkeys 2, faces in the herds.

Witting is my thing, going places, have gone places, have done things, things have happen, my gift to write and tell.
How about you, Mr Fun Guy, where are you, how are you, and what do you do, for fun, for work, for life. Age of the baby boomers, 65 Million daily, turning 65, those are the stats, that I have heard. Who wants to be alone, during the golden years. 

Time to teach, time to tell, times on beaches in hell. Good times, good tips and lesson. Earth Angels, fairies and pixies, to sing and dance. Sad songs of fools and frogs, stuck on stupid. Pack of wolves, snakes in dens, fake friends. STANDARD SET:Happy ... - Books, Stories To Write, Joys And Pains.Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.their struggle is real..

No comments:

Post a Comment