Saturday, February 12, 2022

Not News Today.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

  USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.What’s happening,Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …Faces of Evil. History Created, Not News Today.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

A good example has twice the value of good advice. Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.There must have been a bad accident. It's good the universe took you off the road before it happened so you wouldn't be involved.COVER STORY.You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face..Miller. 704 315 0809 .
Raining frogs, whales, and freaks. Ready for the battle of the wits, frog queen? How is that for attention now, bottle blone binbo, Sima, Sheri, Rachel… - Starr Tonight -The Middle Ages | Back in time, stuck in a coffin with a fag, lovers and haters, games to play, tricked and pimped, chicks that I knew. Lots of love, lots… - Maya Moore -Not News Today.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.
May be a cartoon of 7 people, people standing and text that says 'AMERICAN DREAM'

On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends, dates on the..Battles And Wars Won: Tell me what to do .Miller. 704 315 0809 .Thanks So Much. You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face.Not News Today.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

 Freaks, frogs, snakes and worms, life under the sands of time. American toads, frogs, dicks, dawgs, and donkey dates. Notes of news, history for some, pages to books. I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Strangers to friends, coins to flip,cards to read, dances on clouds.

May be an image of 1 person and sitting

BREAKING News: spinning Tales, flying frogs, flagers in the history, love and hate, horns on a goat. Cheers And Chaps, back to back, hits and misses."Nazi and prison camps, every ride from the parking radar".
May be an image of 2 people, beard, people standing and text that says 'Cavini Dang, Pete is relentless'

BREAKING News: spinning Tales, flying frogs, flagers in the history, love and hate, horns on a goat. Cheers And Chaps, back to back, hits and misses.



Time to teach, time to tell, times on beaches in hell. Good times, good tips and lesson. Earth Angels, fairies and pixies, to sing and dance. Sad songs of fools and frogs, stuck on stupid. Pack of wolves, snakes in dens, fake friends.


Cheers And Chaps, back to back, hits and misses. Tip of the Week. Never late. A good example has twice the value of good advice. Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.“But I never got caught” Dunder Splifflin.EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING It. Spiraling out of control.


Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .


 CANDY HEARTS.SHINE.HEADS, HEARTS, HANDS TO GUIDE, GOLDEN YEARS. FOREVER YOUNG.FISHING TODAY.The Center for Jewish History's new "Family Affairs" series explores researching and writing about Jewish experience from a distinctively personal perspective in ..


Starting this year strong.  TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)"HOLY CRAP. Mis Missy, Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses: American Women. Veterans.ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET. Love, Fear, Hope, Fantasy.Broken hearts, Chasing The Monuments.



Happy new year everyone.Always remember.....there are no old people, Just children in old people bodies.ESTABLISH. MAINTAIN. EXPAND .

 For Their Foes — That Means You,How to Limit Social Media’s Power Without Growing Government Peter St.Close up...Jewish Proverb.No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator. This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.

Sorry, but only one of them got that glow.Vengeance Comes, Birds To Fly, Hopes And Dreams Comes: Fall Hits, Falls Of Snakes, Falls Of Fools.Thank you for reminding us. I remember 75% of this. For Their Foes — That Means You,How to Limit Social Media’s Power Without Growing Government Peter St.Close up...Jewish Proverb. BREAKING News: spinning Tales, flying frogs, flagers in the history, love and hate, horns on a goat. Cheers And Chaps, back to back, hits and misses.Good times, good tips and lesson. Earth Angels, fairies and pixies, to sing and dance. Sad songs of fools and frogs, stuck on stupid. Pack of wolves, snakes in dens, fake friends.




Trips To The Blue Worlds, Trips To The Moon And Back, Games For Peter Pan, Daily Events. Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars.There must have been a bad accident. It's good the universe took you off the road before it happened so you wouldn't be involved.COVER STORY.You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face..Miller. 704 315 0809 .
Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.What’s happening,Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …Faces of Evil. History Created, Not News Today.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


 USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.What’s happening,Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …Faces of Evil. History Created, Not News Today.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Mother Goose, Jesus Christ, Cows, cattle, hippos, and land whales, fuck for time of day, family affairs. Dogwood butterflies for the new births, for the rebirths, of dreams, wishes and prayers.

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Draw this Into an office character'


Poetic justice, Mary Little Manning, Bailey, was a snake in the grass, had 3 kids by the age of 12. Tricked a married woman, with a husband and 5 kids, that she was her replacement. The A student, and the 6th grade drop-out.One fine day, it is a good one, eyes open wide, in the morning darkness, just before dawn. Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, rednecks from NY. Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once.

Your Highlights.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once.Crooks and robbers, Steven Jarrot: 7608512267 Best Buys Crook, 562 431 5026. times with asses. Hills of Donkeys....The big bang is open dated to be completed when seasoned, the wrongs and the rights, the high road choices, the fast and easy choices to be noted, a time and a season. Stars Shines: Day TerrorsRace Completed: Targets Adjusted Hell on Earth :Jewish White-Super-sized: Snakes in the den.Seven Snakes within each clan member. Ship of fools, thanks a lot, classes on sands of times.

Happy notes, sit and spin, party and play, gang bangs, cum in ass, cum on face, it's all good to Steven Jarrot 7608512267. 3000 pitchers in line, dicks to suck, meth to trade, tricks to cum.

Rachel and Sheri Jarrot. Cum bang tonight. Good times, snake in grass, crook and cheater, veterans to pay. Always searching for prey online, craigslist cum hounds. views, my sisters, other mothers, tips and tales. Joys and pain, dances with wolfs, trips to hell, hell hounds loose. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, Army of frogs.



ONTHEROADAGAINHEADSTOCOUNTNUTSTOGROW.BLOGSPOT.COM
No photo description available.
Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck. USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.


Don't force someone to make time for you, if they really want to, they will.Disney movies Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances..Dances With Wolves' | Mental Floss.Into The Woods,


Five Fingers: Coins In Hand, Card Games, PTSD: Crazy for a fee, head counts, battles and wars, shots to the head, shots to the heart, one female nut, lady sings the blues,where are the true blue knights.Let’s unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest. Angels in packs, angels in hosts, angels everywhere.It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance... Will you write back, time will tell, words in waves, salads, rushes to hope, peace,love, happiness, joy comes in the mornings.

  1. Lovers and haters, blue lights on, dances on the sands of time, trips to the heavens. Trips to the stars, stars blue to shine, trips to the moon and back. Songs to play on the radio, good times, bumps in the roads, trips to the stars, trips to the sunny dazes.Leaders, Rites To Reasons, Sunny And Bright, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans With Skills.: Golden Calf ,Children Protection Services.RV campers, tricks and trades, veterans to prey, searches daily, liars and cheaters, liver for hogs, pigs and cow, fatty steaks, beef and hogs, table treats. Goat Horns.

  2. Image
  3. I like to write, want to start writing books, get another degree, get the weeds cut at my house, get my car out of the shop.Strangers to friends, friends to family, family to foes, family affairs,gates and doors, winners, losers, sinners and saints, dances in the darkness.Leaders, Rites To Reasons, Sunny And Bright, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans With Skills.: Golden Calf ,Children Protection Services.Winter rites, family affairs, seasons of givers, takers, faces in the crowds, eyes open, walking in the shadows, pieces of my mind to share. Will you write back, time will tell, words in waves, salads, rushes to hope, peace,love, happiness, joy comes in the mornings.

  4. Image INSTEAD OF CALLING ME PRIVATELY TO APOLOGIZE FIRST, at least be HONEST about your story. BTW, Seasons Of Winners, Losers, Suckers, Fuckers, Heads...Frank Agresti added,Love shit, love light, love truth, love god, love in the air, tales to spare, good times, on the right side of the grave. Why are you lyingand have zero chances of being someone's 'love' so yeah....Lovers, Lights, Lessons, Dances On..Lots Of Assholes, Coffee In Hand. Counting Crows.Daily Mountains. Joys And Pains.Sole Sisters:Rejections, Expensive, Frogs Prices, Coins To Count.We Guess Your Age Based on Just 30 Questions?Leaders, Rites To Reasons, Sunny And Bright, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans With Skills.: Golden Calf ,Children Protection Services.



Love to write, love to change, love to flip the coins on hand, poker players.CHEECH AND CHONG DROP ACID: Waves of words, voices, views, values, care to expand, on the monsters in your head.Love Today. Normal Heights.

 USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.What’s happening,Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …Faces of Evil. History Created, Not News Today.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

No comments:

Post a Comment