Sunday, July 29, 2018

Michelle St Andrews.your weirdness...having a time by myself over here and your add caught my aye! wink wink now just waiting for your repliiiiiiiieeeeee!!!!!

Tom Petty - "Free Fallin'"- 1989. ❤English, wits, charms and graces, faces in the crowds Tricks, trades, treats, views online, dimes to drop, sisters of colors, sisters in shades of blues, hands to hold, fingers to write, hopes,wishes, and dreams in actions.Michelle St Andrews.your weirdness...having a time by myself over here and your add caught my aye! wink wink now just waiting for your repliiiiiiiieeeeee!!!!


Nice to be here, nice to think about the growth and changes in place for the new dawns on dreams of greatness. Gifts to share, joy and pains of the bumps in the road, and the pits in the bowls of cherries. Jokes, and song to sing for the good, bad and ugly pieces of the dreams to action. Image to give as a gift to say what, the best frog in the history of Jewish people across the globe, 6 million dead for the dreams of a mad man.Michelle St Andrews.your weirdness...having a time by myself over here and your add caught my aye! wink wink now just waiting for your repliiiiiiiieeeeee!!!!


๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ! We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My ...Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Family Affairs: Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales: :One Nation :God Bless America.Michelle St Andrews.your weirdness...having a time by myself over here and your add caught my aye! wink wink now just waiting for your repliiiiiiiieeeeee!!!!

Class Whales: .Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love Marines Guns Load, stories:anger issues under the surface.Steven Jarrot, wanted to say, gang bang king:serve G. I. Joe, a day job. Marines.

More than a man, more to me, more than a man of last lines. More to see. Dragons and writes, words once shared, jokes and laughter on line. Phony and snakes, tips exchanges, lawyers and doors open to holler. Daily adventures, life on the edge, secrets and stories in the stars. Trips to hell and back. Ways to grow, ways to turn life around. Bumps in the road, three left turns, back to start. Time lost, spaces open, windows to heaven. Angels to guard, notes injustice, frogs and snake tales. Class calls, snakes and frogs, classes in styles, classes of bitches, stars to shine. Tales told, singing birds, flowers in trees. Ladies in classes, lessons to learn, classes to teach, classes on sands of time. Pages to turn.

 I'M LOOKING FOR A TRUE HONEST SINCERE LADY WHO WANTS TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER WITH A GOOD MAN WHO KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP. I WOMichelle St Andrews.your weirdness...having a time by myself over here and your add caught my aye! wink wink now just waiting for your repliiiiiiiieeeeee!!!!ULD LIKE A WOMAN OF COLOR, BLACK , LATIN OR SIMILAR. IF YOU HAVE KIDS GREAT, PETS GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment