Sunday, July 29, 2018

”Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.


The Hollow-men are everywhere. Stuffed with straw and shit! They profess love and friendship while judging and assessing value - usually a monetary one. Friends may come and go but when family exhibits animosity and hatred - we have to sever that limb as well: If your eye offends you - pluck it out!”Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.



The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail."The most effective way to do it, is to do it. - Amelia Earhart"


Younger Whales, Dances With Drama, Dances With Snakes. Class Whales: .Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love calftocow.blogspot.com/2016/01/songs-…Marines Guns Load, stories:anger issues under the surface.Steven Jarrot, wanted to say, gang bang king:serve G. I. Joe, a day job. Marines. Hard knocks for lessons in love and devotion, life for love, love and hate horns of a goat. Tales to share, lessons in classes on the beach. Grass growing in the fields in Italy. 
Photo
How we see others is precisely how we see ourselves. Break the cycle! There is no going back - only forward. Friends may come and go but when family exhibits animosity and hatred - we have to sever that limb as well: If your eye offends you - pluck it out! ”Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.





A Star Is Born: Stars To Shine, Limit runs, knights on high, dances in the sky, glory dazes done."Nelsan was a gentle, generous and kind .lafayette true blood death. The family of late "True Blood" actor Nelsen Ellis says the actor was attempting to withdraw from alcohol leading up to his death .


Photo


“The character, who was gay, brought pointed humor to Alan Ball’s acclaimed vampire drama, which many considered an analogy for the gay rights struggle.”Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment