Friday, October 27, 2023

Regal Movie Theaters: You pay matinee prices movie tickets with military ID.,for all shows.Exclusive For Vets, Retired and Active Duty Members

HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.
May be an image of 2 people, people fishing, fishing rod and boat
STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD. Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. Why blend in, when you were born to shine, like diamonds in the sky.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'When you're on ajob interview & they pull-up your FB account.'

Regal Movie Theaters: You pay matinee prices movie tickets with military ID.,for all shows.Exclusive For Vets, Retired and Active Duty Members .HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.

Monique Hohnberg's avatar

The answer you need is on its way. Sometimes things can't be rushed. Trust that all will be revealed in good time.HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.

Regal Movie Theaters: You pay matinee prices movie tickets with military ID.,for all shows.

Find Cheap Movie Tickets.

Need a Friday night out with the family to watch a movie? Never pay full price again with our list of discounted movie tickets for veterans and active duty. Don’t forget the extra large popcorn and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups for the kiddos!
  • Cinemark: Discount on movie tickets with a valid military ID
  • Marcus Theaters: $7.50 for see a movie for Active and retired military
  • IMAX: $1 off movie tickets with military ID.
  • Regal Movie Theaters: You pay matinee prices movie tickets with military ID.,for all shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment