Monday, October 9, 2023

Count me in. I have solar panels as a Spruce Power lease customer. I have been having many issues with this company for over a year.

Your document was cancelled.Monkeys in the band, monkeys to dance in the wind, words in waves to share. Lucky breaks, donkeys in the hills, cons and clowns to the left.'Sani- Sani-Cloth Prime is Coming trm town'.Count me in. I have solar panels as a Spruce Power lease customer. I have been having many issues with this company for over a year.



 Crash and burn Spruce, crash and burn. No ill wishes toward anyone, but I won't need to deal with Spruce Power anymore if it bankrupts. Since Spruce Power took over my solar panel lease from NRG, it has been a nightmare. Incorrect billings and overcharges has been an ongoing issue; then the DC-AC Inverter broke in January until finally its contractor replaced it on Sept 14th.



Now only 24 out of 27 solar panels are back online, and I suspect only 24 panels had been generating electricity for years. Spruce Power has been calling me many times per week to collect the overdue payment. Since I have not been able to resolve the ongoing issues, I file a complain on the Consumer Bureau of New York State https://ag.ny.gov/file-complaint website:

File a complaint
All reactions:
1

RITESREASONSSEASONSOFLEADERSIGHTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
5

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.s 'NOBODY EVER READS THE MONOPOLY RULES... EXCEPT WHEN AN ARGUMENT MENT BREAKS OUT. "THE HIGHEST FORM OF KNOWLEDGE Is EMPATHY, FOR IT REQUIRES us TO SUSPEND OUR EGOS AND LIVE IN ANOTHER'S WORLD -PLATO'.

DEAR SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,FAILURE PROOF THAT YOU TRIED. NOW GO TRY AGAIN.'
From: Kristen Gabel via DocuSign,HORSES HORSIN' AROUND, “Israel’s security is based partly on a relationship with the United States built ...Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.
May be an image of text that says 'You're in her DMs. I'm In her BMς we are not the same'

Just to let you know, there is not transfer of leases, after terminations, there are midterms, to collect $30,000. From both the seller and the buyer.Count me in. I have solar panels as a Spruce Power lease customer. I have been having many issues with this company for over a year.


My cousin, bought a house with Spruce Powers, after name changed, deal was on the table ready to close.The real estate agent contacted them, and the deal died, and their midterm charge was cancelled after 10 months.

No photo description available.


No comments:

Post a Comment