Sunday, September 6, 2020

We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun”




 Wings of the birds that fly higher than the doves, wings of the dogwood butterflies in California, gifts to share of the good times and the fun and games done. What a great day above ground, what a great day for the trips on the roads to greatness, birds and bees, wings to fly away, what a dream to have on the blue shooting stars.  🇺🇸 🇺🇸! We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun”


Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Family Affairs: Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales:.. :One Nation :God Bless America.We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun”



  Have a nice day my friends🦄❤🏰 I like the storybook ending.University Of The Pacific:Schools Online, Blue Oceans Of Delightful Dreams.Steps To Grow..Let's Make Out/Dicks Out Of Box Please, Enough for The Charmed: Free Will Candles to flames, colors of hope, snakes to dance, orange and purple dreams, blue dreams in smoke, good times.

WHO & CDC must immediately cease lockdowns. Bill Sardi.Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come.You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.When you and the ROACH.
Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there. Pilar Dsilvas' Blog: "Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.When you and the ROACH.

Image

Autopsy of America ,Chaz Donovan.  Happy Dazes Again, and ,sjarrot and sarah smiles next have lissa jarrot to thank for the clothes for the party for Halloween again.Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come.
Image may contain: outdoor

Bill Sardi – PODCAST

The famed health journalist talks with Lew Rockwell about how not to let big medicine, pharma, and the government make you sick, and shorten your life.Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come.We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” 




Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there. Pilar Dsilvas' Blog: "Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.When you and the ROACH.We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” 




Wishes for a better daze, prayers for better friends, hopes for a new house to give the gifts of words for the lost, words written for the confused, words written for the cash on the tables. Uncle Sam and his mistakes on the frogs, mistakes on the fool, and mistakes on the military men and women. Jokes of the government, and the damages to the men and women who served in the military. Want to talk about the mistakes done for the good of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment