Sunday, September 6, 2020

Wave of words, views shared,voices in my head, cartoon hits, crooks,cheaters, liars.Everything but the kitchen sink.Deep Blue Oceans.

Image


In this moment in time, to flag, to write, to answer the call to action. QUESTION..Let’s unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!Wave of words, views shared,voices in my head, cartoon hits, crooks,cheaters, liars.Everything but the kitchen sink.Deep Blue Oceans
Image
GDLKG BI MALE ISO FEMALE OR COUPLE TO PNP. Steven Jay Jarrot,good time toad, sucker for free.Blow jobs on the corner, easy lover, whale on land, dances in the mud.Deep Blue Oceans.In this moment in time, to flag, to write, to answer the call to action. Sunsets and fish to catch, joys and pleasures to do, food for table, that's one of the reasons to fish.Independent and free... Day Of Returns. Palm Springs,Slugs, Sluts, Snakes,Golan Shahar ® Flag of Israel ,


Image

'FUCK OFF. THEN KEEP FUCKING OFF. KEEP FUCKING OFF UNTIL YOU GET TO A GATE WITH A SIGN SAYING "YOU CANT FUCK OFF PAST HERE." CLIMB OVER THE GATE, DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM, AND KEEP FUCKING OFF FOREVER. ww.missisbeeutifullgmade.com'.

Image
Notes of peace and love by the seas, tips and tales, sticks and stones, all the time, lands of cows, lands of frogs, lands of sinners and saints, hands and fingers out to lead the way, glory dazes again. Sunsets and fish to catch, joys and pleasures to do, food for table, that's one of the reasons to fish.Independent and free... Day Of Returns. Palm Springs,Slugs, Sluts, Snakes,Golan Shahar ® Flag of Israel ✡,Wave of words, views shared,voices in my head, cartoon hits, crooks,cheaters, liars.Everything but the kitchen sink.Deep Blue Oceans.


Me, introvert ( some may disagree ) , analytical , focused on good karma , have gift to se e Gifts in other people., better to build up than tear down, read often ,anything that interest me....


Wishes, hopes, prayers,actions to take, hands in the air,eyes open wide, talks to the gods, heavens is home, angels to greet across the decades.Jackson 5-I'll Be There youtube.com Colors Of The Rainbows ...American Birds.My http://Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.: LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.Honey Makers.Independent and free... Day Of Returns. Palm Springs,Slugs, Sluts, Snakes,Golan Shahar ® Flag of Israel ✡,Wave of words, views shared,voices in my head, cartoon hits, crooks,cheaters, liars.Everything but the kitchen sink.Deep Blue Oceans.


We do not need to guess. We know,   we respect and appreciate the direct approach. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.Independent and free... Day Of Returns. Palm Springs,Slugs, Sluts, Snakes,Golan Shahar ® Flag of Israel ✡,

Right, no time to waste, factors  that matter to me, age, how tall, located where, retired from what, 420 connected, why would I want to meet you, man of five words?

Divorce Invitation:Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Reasons. Cheers . ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Love, Luck, Lessons 2 ,Seasons In Lights.Trees of the Black Forest. Witches Rites.



Darkness for the dreams, lights on after the sunsets, stars out.Dreams of a Sister.Hilarious Can't Stop Laughing.Peace is what I have to share, with joy and a touch of love for the man with the heart of a man that loves with both hands. In touch with the kid within, and grateful for the events that shaped my life, no regrets, and lessons learned.



Wow I didn't expect an email like that! Very impressive :) Hi back to you,  I'm 5'8"fit and single 50s civil engineer in San Diego,  I love the beach,  hiking,  art,  music,  movies and traveling,  I'm easy going and very humbled and blessed,  live a healthy lifestyle. I run, bike,  swim and hike! !! I don't understand the map of Australia and New Zealand on your email lol Funny , but,  I have family and friends out there. Anyways tell me more about yourself please? Albert.


No comments:

Post a Comment