Monday, September 14, 2026

Blasts To The History Notes.Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within.

 Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'We have something special for you! Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within. Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come.

Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.If you woke up today, that’s reason enough to be grateful. If you have food to eat, that’s a reason to be grateful.The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with time...


Cinderella - Nobody's Fool.Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilizations.Blasts To The History Notes.Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within. 


.The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with time...Blasts To The History Notes.Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within. 

No comments:

Post a Comment