Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Hello to you all I want to thank you for your likes I can not answer you because I am limited in my likes otherwise fb blocks me good day to you all my friendships Amy

  SCARY NEWS:Insane*Naughty*Love.Citi Entertainment®Mastercard shared,Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Steers and ... Desert Rats: I like fairy tales.HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.



I like to write, blogs,, books, and social media post, fact of life.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness.Hello to you all I want to thank you for your likes I can not answer you because I am limited in my likes otherwise fb blocks me good day to you all my friendships Amy.Dreams of others, fish to fry, faces in shadows,lovers,haters, suckers, freaks, frogs, fools, coins to flip. Crystal Peeps, stars to shine, sons in the news. Moony Love Housden.


"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." ~Voltaire'.United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.
Work on earth, as a earth angel done, sitting at home, in his castle in the sky. 


Brothers unknown until the time of death, unknown until after the deaths of the father and the brother, and that was about love and devoti...
May be a doodle





LIFEISLESSONSDAILYEVENTSHOPEFORMORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
May be an image of 2 people and people playing soccer
 Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco.“THE ELEVATOR IS DISOBEYING US!”Fucking crazy, approach with vodkaThere are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.University of Life and HARD KNOCKS!Good Luck. Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.
May be an image of text that says 'COPS BE LIKE OKAY NOT OKAY YOU'RE GOOD, GET HOME SAFE'
Altered Perception Broadcasting Spell
  Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco.“THE ELEVATOR IS DISOBEYING US!”Fucking crazy, approach with vodkaThere are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.University of Life and HARD KNOCKS!Good Luck. Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Altered Perception Broadcasting Spell
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.s 'NOBODY EVER READS THE MONOPOLY RULES... EXCEPT WHEN AN ARGUMENT MENT BREAKS OUT. IN REAL LIFE, YOU NEED TO KNOW THE RULES UP FRONT. SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE. HIRE A REALTOR® HIRE ME.'
***FIRST COME FIRST SERVE***DREAM AMERICAN'. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙢𝙚... 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛.ESTABLISH. MAINTAIN. EXPAND .NO SELLER, NO DEAL, NO AGENCY, NOT WAY TO CLOSE, TERMS UNACCEPTABLE TO SELLER.


FaceTime:What is up dog?"I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 5 years later. Houses to sell, will not close, without, UCC transfer forms. On Accounts that have been terminated.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Tops


MORE THAN ONCE, TIPS TO SHARE. LOTS OF LOVE, LOTS OF LUCK, LOTS OF TESTS OVER TIME. GOOD TIMES, JACKASSES AND THE FREAKS OUT AT NIGHT.HOW DO YOU SAY "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK" PROFESSIONALLY? WHAT CAN HELP:'HELLO, INFORMATION? YES, WAS HOPING YOU COULD TELL ME WHERE I COULD FIND MY SANITY??? THE FAIRY, THE FROGS, THE REPTILES THAT ARE SPINELESS.



May be a graphic of money and text

Altered Perception Broadcasting Spell
Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.A "curve ball. Spruce Powers, solar panel company,, check your shit basket, for the dung, of the fecal matters. "These people are extremely unprofessional and non productive, and so so rude. IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE
May be an image of text that says 'NOBODY EVER READS THE MONOPOLY RULES... EXCEPT WHEN AN ARGUMENT MENT BREAKS OUT. IN REAL LIFE, YOU NEED TO KNOW THE RULES UP FRONT. SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE. HIRE A REALTOR® HIRE ME.'

  Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco.“THE ELEVATOR IS DISOBEYING US!”Fucking crazy, approach with vodkaThere are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.University of Life and HARD KNOCKS!Good Luck. Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.


Baby Boomer, started life, born in Diego, back in time

No comments:

Post a Comment