Sunday, March 12, 2023

Need a little help, to take the next step, schools of hard knocks, pages to go.



One Fine Day:First book written in 2021. Need a little help, to take the next step, schools of hard knocks, pages to go.
Writing books now, had lots of bad service today, their best they had, and all they could do, was shit, and shitty service. What about you, what do you do with your time? House located how far from the water? RV parked in the yard, retired and relax, 420 friendly, a way of life.. Tell me something good.

Ben not Bob. Life’s too short, I’ve wasted so much energy on stuff that really is meaningless looking at the big picture, adventures, connections, experiences is what I now seek .


Peace, Joy and happiness is what I wish for the others that have room in hearts and minds of the good, just, and righteous, that are here to lead others to greatness, without taking candy from the babes in arms. Looking for the right thing to do, so that you can get the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, is something for everyone that lives and gives back.


Mountains.This company, has had to change names 3 times in 4 years, is the way it looks. Got a grade of F from the BBB, why?We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands:
 
West Yorkshire Police are warning about a new scam 
.

My favorite part of the movie. Hello.Is this living situation still available. I’m over 55. I work in old town. The location is perfect. Just want to say, I am big and fat, handicap, have to let you know, I smell like shit, and that is normal for me.

Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross ...
Hopes, wishes, dreams in motions, hands in the air, pray today, live larges, live and learn, live and grow. Valerie bertinelli ,MORONAVIRUS'.@Wolfiesmom, TAX CHURCHES, Hands In Air, Prayers,Hopes And Dreams, Make More Cash, In The Name Of God.


  • History Across The Lines, Rainbow Racers.Daily Gifts, Open Eyes.CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.LOSING MY RELIGION. ‘Silent Night’.Al Green-Lets Stay Together. Meet the 1st tiger cubs ever born at Disney World.


One Fine Day:First book written in 2021. Need a little help, to take the next step, schools of hard knocks, pages to go.




Can I be a big fat pig at your house, kill the cat, feed the dog to the wolves. How do you like me now. You can text me at 661 810 4118. My name is Kathy. Thank you.

One Fine Day:First book written in 2021. Need a little help, to take the next step, schools of hard knocks, pages to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment