Friday, January 28, 2022

Autopsy of America ,Chaz Donovan. Happy Dazes Again, and ,sjarrot and sarah smiles next have lissa jarrot to thank for the clothes for the party for Halloween again.

 All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.When you and the ROACH. A Covid Lockdown Will Result in a Million More Deaths WHO & CDC must immediately cease lockdowns. Bill Sardi


Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there. Pilar Dsilvas' Blog: " A Covid Lockdown Will Result in a Million More Deaths WHO & CDC must immediately cease lockdowns. Bill Sardi

Image


Autopsy of America ,Chaz Donovan.  Happy Dazes Again, and ,sjarrot and sarah smiles next have lissa jarrot to thank for the clothes for the party for Halloween again.

Genderfluid faerie switch,My Heart Speaks. INDEPENDENT WOMAN:Caribbean Queen It's NOW or NEVER. Black,Read, Rites, play on words, waves to make, crazy like a fox, crazy common, not me. Sunny and bright, heads above the common. Open Books:Sunny And Bright, Lions On Top:Moves to make.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Robert Mugabe Quotes YOU CANNOT give a woman everything she needs. If God Himself gave them eyebrows, they shave it and draw their own. God gave them nails, they cut it off and fixed their own, God gave them hair, they cut it off and fixed their own,He gave them breast, they repackage it to what they want, God still gave them buttocks ,they arrange it to the size they want. If even God can't satisfy them then who are U to think that you can please them ? My brother don't kili yourself.'


Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come. A Covid Lockdown Will Result in a Million More Deaths WHO & CDC must immediately cease lockdowns. Bill Sardi
Counting Heads.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes To Cum.Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses with the young at heart.SHERI BETH JARROT VS BLAZE PIZZA.Says Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, “Let’s begin ‘The Purge’ to roundup all Conservative traitors.”May your journey here be blessed with peace.. love.. happiness and hope.. Much love to you all..


Autopsy of America ,Chaz Donovan.  Happy Dazes Again, and ,sjarrot and sarah smiles next have lissa jarrot to thank for the clothes for the party for Halloween again.Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment