Friday, December 31, 2021

I am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. -Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All. Good Times, Lots Of Laughs, Schools.

Hasn't this country had enough lessons from the HOLOCAUST? Good time toads, rotten men, rotten kids, run of the rats, bitches with stars, hoes with hogs, wigs to caps, bald heads in the sun.
Good Morning,To all those wonderful soul who accept me warts and All thank you for being my friends even though we don't always agree:: but agree that's Freedom and Democracy. Merry Christmas and may 2022 be a year of the Uniting of ALL.
May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'Drikup Grinche HOT SALES BOUTIQUEFEEL.COM Search christmas boutiquefeel SHOP NOW Like Comment 279 Share Most relevant Jason Christ Lavigne Grinch better chill before he gets hit with some snowballs'

 Got more boxes, taking things off the wall. Joys and pains, dances in the rain, stores of stories of the old, the dead and the dying. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine..David Bowie - Let's Dance: Lights On The Streets, Angels In Host, Glory Dazes To Come. Waves To Make, Letters In The Sands Of Time. David Bowie - Let's Dance: Lights On The Streets, Angels In Host, Glory Dazes To Come. Waves To Make.


Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them." It's the little things that matter the most .Accurate,A couple years ago I said I don’t know paper towels, toilet paper, dishwasher soap,laundry soap!

May be an image of text that says 'To whoever stole my antidepressants, really hope you are happy now'


NEW: Disney CEO Bob Chapek on the magic of Make-A-Wish,TOMORROW: Tune in toThe Washington Post shared,Raquella Bella Starr-Dotson, I have a point of view that I will take some time to review. Gay lifestyle, say what?Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back.Family Affairs: Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales: Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Bitches With 5 Stars, Into The Woods.Read Hoods:Tips.Words and gifts of the tales and stories of the bumps in the road here. Whores Painted Up with Jew Stars – Daily Stormer: People under the surface.Lots Of Balls In Air: Nuts And Franks, Faces In The HerdsDicks, Dawgs 2. I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement.

Lots Of Balls In Air: Nuts And Franks, Faces In The HerdsDicks, Dawgs 2. I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.


BIRDS AND BEES, LOVE AND HATE, FLOWERS IN THE TREES, ON TOP OF THE WORLD, Changes in the air, chicks, babes, and dames, tips to keep a lover, friend, or family member, coins to flip. Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement.


‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.Above Normal.Twisted Sister — We’re Not Gonna Take it: Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowd...

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Bartender: "what can i get you?" Blonde: 'Can "Cani i try a beer?" Bartender: "Anheuser Busch?" Blonde: "Fine thanks, how's your dick?" 小'
Uritza Smith Public ...Offices – Board Certified Personal Credit . Dream lives to hide, dances in darkness, dances in the dark, frogs and fish to see, monkeys to dodge. Donkeys with tales to be told. Hits and misses, crooks and liars. Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement.

May be an anime-style image of 1 person and text that says 'にこ A long story driven cutscene SKIP'


 I am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. -Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All. Good Times, Lots Of Laughs, Schools.Hasn't this country had enough lessons from the HOLOCAUST? Good time toads, rotten men, rotten kids, run of the rats, bitches with stars, hoes with hogs, wigs to caps, bald heads in the sun.


 I am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. -Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All. Good Times, Lots Of Laughs, Schools.Hasn't this country had enough lessons from the HOLOCAUST? Good time toads, rotten men, rotten kids, run of the rats, bitches with stars, hoes with hogs, wigs to caps, bald heads in the sun.

May be a meme of 1 person and text that says 'When a chick has went off the deep end with her outlandish, drawn-on eyebrows Oh, motherfucker You are hard to look at'

No comments:

Post a Comment