Saturday, April 18, 2020

American Birds.My http://Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.: LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.Honey Makers.

Independent and free... The sovereign Chiricahua Apache Nation is in a treaty relationship with the United States, Our band is not to be confused with any similarly named non-profit corporation. Our Mission.... To develop programs and initiatives to rebuild and strengthen.
Image may contain: nature and outdoor, possible text that says 'When everything feels like an uphill strugale, just think of the view from the top.'
End Of Dazes, Sunsets For Fish, Men, Frogs, Rats racing, daily events, stars to shine bright. Tales and fish in seas, frogs and men in water, hook and lines out for food. Fish, frogs, snakes in water, hands out to put in fires, food to eat another day.
Notes of peace and love by the seas, tips and tales, sticks and stones, all the time, lands of cows, lands of frogs, lands of sinners and saints, hands and fingers out to lead the way, glory dazes again. Sunsets and fish to catch, joys and pleasures to do, food for table, that's one of the reasons to fish.American Birds.My http://Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.: LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.Honey Makers.
Great way to spend a few hours.Independent and free... The sovereign Chiricahua Apache Nation is in a treaty relationship with the United States, Our band is not to be confused with any similarly named non-profit corporation. Our Mission.... To develop programs and initiatives to rebuild and strengthen.American Birds.My http://Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.: LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.Honey Makers.

Notes of peace and love by the seas, tips and tales, sticks and stones, all the time, lands of cows, lands of frogs, lands of sinners and saints, hands and fingers out to lead the way, glory dazes again. Sunsets and fish to catch, joys and pleasures to do, food for table, that's one of the reasons to fish.

Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips:princefrogguplandtips.blogspot.com/2018/06
Me, introvert ( some may disagree ) , analytical , focused on good karma , have gift to se e Gifts in other people., better to build up than tear down, read often ,anything that interest me....Wishes, hopes, prayers,actions to take, hands in the air,eyes open wide, talks to the gods, heavens is home, angels to greet across the decades.Jackson 5-I'll Be There youtube.com Colors Of The Rainbows ...American Birds.My http://Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.: LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.Honey Makers.

No comments:

Post a Comment