Tuesday, February 5, 2019

We all on a money mission but I’m by myself .I don’t want anyone to get hurt.STARTING NOW: New England Patriots' Super Bowl victory parade kicks off in Boston!

Lets see, kids to brooms, stats to share, how tall, what age, 420 connected, retired, plenty of fogs, plenty of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Witches, wings, winners, losers, hats and horns, sinners and saints, which way to go. Wishes, dreams, hopes, nightmares, coins to flip, dances in the clouds tonight. πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ GM πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ’•πŸ’“❤️πŸ’–πŸ’— We all on a money mission but I’m by myself .I don’t want anyone to get hurt.STARTING NOW: New England Patriots' Super Bowl victory parade kicks off in Boston!

Snakes in Grass: Dicks and Dawgs: Fags Out Of Box: Laughs Online
Excuses, and fingers pointed at others for actions that were done, and the records that were kept will tell the real story, without the lies and the different views of truth and honesty, and the facts recorded will tell who did what and when. It makes me sad to think about what kind of snake or serpent that we are talking about, and what is write or right about the frog in question, and if being self centered and focus on images of a golden calf in the family.

Twists And Turns, Normal, Common, Crazy, Weird To Fine, Nuts To Stand Tall.
Conditions, Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge. Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches.Old Skool Funk Soul Classics - 80's Greatest Hits - Memories of The 80's Soul Funk.

Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees. Life is an adventure and a gift to share.

Its About The Sunshine, About The Tests Over Time. Mountains Climbs. Glory Dazes To Come.: It's Ana Rosa Noesi's birthday! We thought you wou... … We all on a money mission but I’m by myself .I don’t want anyone to get hurt.STARTING NOW: New England Patriots' Super Bowl victory parade kicks off in Boston! estobookssongsinthewinds.blogspot.com/2017/12/its-an…

Johnny Depp get ready to rock .Heads up, moments to minutes, views to share, silent knight, how to stand out, lots of laughs out loud, fingers to point, hands to talk, how great life is, was, and going to be, stand out, stand tall, heads above the common, lions, tigers, bears, pictures of the soul of a true blue man. 
Lovers and haters, goats and sheep, trips to heavens, trips to eat, pizza on the table.
Waves, winds, winter, pebbles to shores, rights to reasons, hearts and flowers, gates and doors, sons to shine, dances in the streets, hands to hold, walks in the parks, boys to men, men to boys, decades of history to share. Back to the start, boy meets girl, calls on the phone, chat about life, what was, and what will be. Remember the time... We all on a money mission but I’m by myself .I don’t want anyone to get hurt.STARTING NOW: New England Patriots' Super Bowl victory parade kicks off in Boston! 

Just to let you know, things that may help you see the light, love, lust, lucky breaks. Treat her right, or watch some other guy do it for you.Dreams In Motions:Lucky Breaks: Lessons Learned. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Tales from the dark sides of the moon. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. How to Grow .BE YOUR OWN BOSS❤❤ Have a blessed day! ⭐ We all on a money mission but I’m by myself .I don’t want anyone to get hurt.STARTING NOW: New England Patriots' Super Bowl victory parade kicks off in Boston! 

Men, Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Decades, Lots Of Love, Luck, Lust, Lessons, Leaders Of Baby Boomers. Cali Chicks, Babes, Bitches With Stars, Read, Rites, Homeless Blues.

Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Oh My, American Cows, Flying For Dinner, Treats And Trades. ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, 🌍☯πŸ•‰πŸ’˜✌✌ πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤πŸ‘πŸ”‘Caribbean Queen.Remember everyone has a story, when you have lived my life then you can judge me, until then silence is your best weapon.Purple Lights, Purple Reigns, Husky Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys To Date, Laughs Out Longer, Tits For Tats.Love, Lights, Leaders, Snakes, Spiders And Worms, Do Not Like Crowds, Of Dicks, Dawgs In Masks. We all on a money mission but I’m by myself .I don’t want anyone to get hurt.STARTING NOW: New England Patriots' Super Bowl victory parade kicks off in Boston! 



Lets see, kids to brooms, stats to share, how tall, what age, 420 connected, retired, plenty of fogs, plenty of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Witches, wings, winners, losers, hats and horns, sinners and saints, which way to go. Wishes, dreams, hopes, nightmares, coins to flip, dances in the clouds tonight. πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ GM πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ’•πŸ’“❤️πŸ’–πŸ’— We all on a money mission but I’m by myself .I don’t want anyone to get hurt.STARTING NOW: New England Patriots' Super Bowl victory parade kicks off in Boston!

Photo

πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’ŒYou crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🦁🦁🦁... πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always. Great day on the rite sides of the grave, not in the gardens of the deadChoose your class: Earth Angels: Rats To Races, Free Rides, Holiday Hits And Misses, Joys To The Worlds. πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Walks On The Beach, Rocks And Stones, Glory Dazes To Come..Out of Box Please Jewish Army We all on a money mission but I’m by myself .I don’t want anyone to get hurt.STARTING NOW: New England Patriots' Super Bowl victory parade kicks off in Boston! 

Monkeys to dodge, snakes in grass, frogs in dogwood trees, circles of life. Life is a beach, life is a trip, life is joys and pains, life is bumps in the road, lessons to learn, daily events, pages of life. Books and tips, history to record, tales of trips to hell and back.  We all on a money mission but I’m by myself .I don’t want anyone to get hurt.STARTING NOW: New England Patriots' Super Bowl victory parade kicks off in Boston! 
Photo

Stats, how tall, what age, senior to senior, not senior to child, boys to men, men to boys, faces in the winds... We all on a money mission but I’m by myself .I don’t want anyone to get hurt.STARTING NOW: New England Patriots' Super Bowl victory parade kicks off in Boston! 

πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’ŒYou crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🦁🦁🦁... πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always. Great day on the rite sides of the grave, not in the gardens of the deadChoose your class: Earth Angels: Rats To Races, Free Rides, Holiday Hits And Misses, Joys To The Worlds. πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Walks On The Beach, Rocks And Stones, Glory Dazes To Come..Out of Box Please Jewish Army

No comments:

Post a Comment