Saturday, October 20, 2018

The term Renaissance man , woman, nasty and nice, dimes to drop, witches, fairies, and earth angels.

A HOLLOW POINT 45 BULLET:BAILEY FAMILY COAT OF ARMS What is brighter than the stars.Good times, dances in the lights of day, first son to be born to the parents, after 4 girls, joys and pains, waiting for the son to come."Marvel Super Hero Adventures" is back. From circus evils to howling delights, "Werewolf by Night" gets the Halloween Spooklight today: 
Photo
Girls.Notes from faces in mirror, younger faces, good times days done, wishes granted. Goodness and mercy notes, atonement noted, wheels go round and round. Joys and pleasures rewards given, wishes on stars, shining in the darkness. What can be brighter than the stars:The term Renaissance man , woman, nasty and nice, dimes to drop, witches, fairies, and earth angels.
Photo

American birds, American Women, American Veterans, Americans sad and blue. Shooting Curses, Schools Of Hard Knocks, Turning Pages.Glory Dazes To Come. The term Renaissance man , woman, nasty and nice, dimes to drop, witches, fairies, and earth angels. Host to greet, songs in the winds, or polymath is used for a very clever person who is good at many different things.

Happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽI did not know that "prison reform" was something I could talk about with Kim Kardashian.I liked him a lot and he seemed to like me too. Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆEVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT. Frog Dates.The term Renaissance man , woman, nasty and nice, dimes to drop, witches, fairies, and earth angels.
Hey folks. I have a bunch of friends. Many I don't even really know . For those that don't know me, please unfriend me. To be clear about myself. I am a registered Independent voter and i'm jumping into this election with my opinions. If I offend you, unfriend me. I need to clear my list. I will be polite. I'll try to make sense. At least to me. And be fair. I'm just tired of being silent . Civilized comments are welcomed. Get mean, get unfriended. Simple , right?The term Renaissance man , woman, nasty and nice, dimes to drop, witches, fairies, and earth angels.



Blasts To The Past.Free Rides: Monkeys To Dogs. Battles And War Cries, Black And White, Wings To Fly. Why The North Star Stands Still....Paiute Legend..."My Future in the Media World"Dances In The Dark, Hell Fires,Phil Collins - Can't Stop Loving You:The term Renaissance man , woman, nasty and nice, dimes to drop, witches, fairies, and earth angels.

Lisa Broccolo :White People..๐Ÿ’•.'Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today." Maggie Deigh Could an admin Please pm me?Can not help, simple, slow and stupid, hats,hoes,horns to blast, winners, losers, learners, tests over time.The term Renaissance man , woman, nasty and nice, dimes to drop, witches, fairies, and earth angels.


Uncle Sam, thanks so much, G. I. Jose, military past and present. Round Worlds: Heaven notes, worlds to see, shapes and six stars, days under the sky. Wishes, dreams and prayers, stars out tonight. Stars bright, and stars blue, what a site toe dead. Coins for the dead, coins for the sons, coins for the frogs to see on the left sides.


Tired of the dick, without the balls, hits and misses, Micky Mice, Police calls, no rites to give, the excuses, the notes to explain, no you, none given. Hoops to jump, Boo is the name that you gave me, what was up with that? Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three, dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life. Dances in the dark, bumps and potholes, back in the day, butterflies and birds,…

Dice To Flip, Cards Games, American Birds, Sit And Spin Hits. Devils And Angels, Dice To Flip, Cards Games, American Birds, Sit And Spin Hits.Lovers and haters, nuts to come, nuts to grow, freaks, frogs, and snakes in the grass. The term Renaissance man , woman, nasty and nice, dimes to drop, witches, fairies, and earth angels.


History to note, funny faces, sings to sing, black and yellow, honey bees, songs to sing. Strangers to friends, tales to share, stories to tell, written out, time and time again. Ben Battles, Chuck Moore, Penny Moore, Antony Moore, friends to last, hard to say. Nuts To grow, kids and goats, baby boomers, Jacks and balls, marbles in a bag. Games to play.The term Renaissance man , woman, nasty and nice, dimes to drop, witches, fairies, and earth angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment