Saturday, September 29, 2018

Because The Twilight Zone has been invoked in the Kavenaugh hearings, I'll offer this: my father believed in decency, integrity and justice. Had he written this, I assure you--there would indeed be a further FBI investigation along with some cosmic justice.

Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there. First the house, then I can help the others.
image.png
Escape the ordinary, the common cattle drives, faces in the herds,donkeys, dicks, dates, sons to shine, black, read,yellow, birds and bees,honey makers and wasp, good fellows, or just assholes. Excuses and assholes,daily events, masses of sheep and goats, love and hate, horns of goat, what about the rams, coins to flip. Walking on sunshine, boots to replay sandans going to the tile pools in Newport, after the papers are delivered. Dress now, ready to go, have a blast. Happy Friday, cheers and chaps, playing cowboys and Indians at the roast, and the flicks, back in time, when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy.

Ms. Piper Pan, searching for Peter Pan, circles, cycles, seasons of horse and pony shows, everyday, with the faces in the herds, schools of hard knocks,classes on love and hate, the horns of a goat, pebbles on the sands of time. What is your thing to do,today, paths to walk, and roads to travel.
Photo
Born in the USA, born in Cali, Born in San Diego, a long time ago, on a Wednesday, at 1:30 pm, the arms of the angels released from the heavens, and into the arms of the sisters of Mercy Hospital, down the street from the zoo.



Monkeys to swing, rats first at the tables, over time, back in the notes, history not news today. Out of here, back to the beginning, getting up, getting dress, going places, taking the next step, may go to the beach after the work is done.Because The Twilight Zone has been invoked in the Kavenaugh hearings, I'll offer this: my father believed in decency, integrity and justice. Had he written this, I  assure you--there would indeed be a further FBI investigation along with  some cosmic justice.

Veterans still, have more to say, love and luck, coins to flip, lovers and haters, snakes and frogs, dances in the woods. Girls lost, chicks and babes found, dances with the dogs, hounds from hell. Cupcakes Remake Treats - Hollywood Candy Girls: One or two more acts of folly. Dazes in Hell:Flip the Coin, count the change, cards to read, money on the tables.



Hits and misses, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose,  have fun, and be a good sport. dolphins descended from wolves….Pieces of a Dream: Enough For The Charmed: Fairy Tales Daily, Love, Luck, Tests Over Time. Life Lessons. Because The Twilight Zone has been invoked in the Kavenaugh hearings, I'll offer this: my father believed in decency, integrity and justice. Had he written this, I  assure you--there would indeed be a further FBI investigation along with  some cosmic justice.



Because The Twilight Zone has been invoked in the Kavenaugh hearings, I'll offer this: my father believed in decency, integrity and justice. Had he written this, I  assure you--there would indeed be a further FBI investigation along with  some cosmic justice.



Donkeys in the hills of Cali, story told,some white man, long time ago, brought 2 dozen jackasses to Moreno Valley, Ca. So there roam free, lots of them, they like people,and will eat out of your hands. I have more shots, with me and them, have to find them, they are on facebook, looking as Happy Dazes, me in a old face. Views of me, views that I like, here and there, pictures left online to be taken, and choices have been made, to twist and turn, and drop a dime or two.
image.png
Penny battles, shots to the head, shots to the heart, wishes on dreams of silent knights, here and there, donkeys 
in the hills, herds and packs,see the pictures,create the stories, views, you have, value, and the voices in your 
head. Morning , noon and night, breakfast, lunch and dinner, going by threes, numbers to watch, signs of the times,
 steps to take to climb the mountains, your way. 

Hits and misses, falls to take, falls to get back up from, falls taken on the bumps in the roads,the roads you have 
travels, the waves that you have made, retired from the USA government. 5 ways, three countries,5 states, 3 or 4 agencies, government worker, that went postal, how many times. Let me tell you one by one, over time, lost in the stories that has been rough and bumping, I write 
the stories, going to be books in a year or two. Want to help me with it. Call it something else and create the 
books, that I am writing. Can you do that for me.No passport, thinking about one, from time to time, have to take 
the time to get one, one day. Whats up with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment