Saturday, April 8, 2017

Prayer for strength and peace.... Creator or all. You are the light that guides my feet.


Whenever you should doubt your self worth, remember the lotus flower. Even though it plunges to life from beneath the mud, it does not allow the dirt that surrounds it to affect its growth or beauty.
Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.
Prayer for strength and peace....Creator or all.You are the light that guides my feet. You are the map that gives me direction. You are the peace that makes me strong. You are the leader whom I faithfully follow.May your light illuminate my life. And your guidance bring direction.May I find inspiration in your word and peace in my heart as I follow you.


Recaps, reviews, recalls, dates on the right side of the grave, dates on the left side of the grave, day of the dead, ghosts and spooks to see. Light and darkness, in the middle of the night, in the middle of the nines, lost in time, lost in space, faces in the mirror, on the right, clowns, on the left frogs and snakes, dames and dates, hands to hold, dances on the side of the road."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!! 🚗🚗🚗🍷🍷🍷😬😇🙏🏻" Golden Cattle: Sire 2 Freaks At Night.  Easter Eggs, Eggs To Fires, Babes, Chicks, Bitches, To Be Born. Rebirths And Birthdays, Daily. Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground. Let their spirit ignite a fire within you to leave this world better than when you found it...Standing Still, Views On Lights, Luck, Love, Lessons Learned.

Whenever you should doubt your self worth, remember the lotus flower. Even though it plunges to life from beneath the mud, it does not allow the dirt that surrounds it to affect its growth or beauty.

Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.
 Waves to make, ships to sail, games on the water, games on the lands, people and animals under the skin, wheels to turn, pages in a book. This is a story of fiction bested on facts, as they appeared from a mad hatter’s point of view. It may not be a view that is shared by others, but that is not the important part, it is about my opinions that I choose to share.Lions, Tigers, Bears, Painted Dreams In Motions, Mountain Tops, Crows Fly South. Bats Out Of Hell. Buffalo Fly: Pigs and hogs, angels in the sky, large land whales, free rides, angels to greet, sunny and bright days in the rain, turns to take, paths to greatness. 

Whenever you should doubt your self worth, remember the lotus flower. Even though it plunges to life from beneath the mud, it does not allow the dirt that surrounds it to affect its growth or beauty.No automatic alt text available.

 "The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!Prayer for strength and peace....Creator or all.You are the light that guides my feet. You are the map that gives me direction. You are the peace that makes me strong. You are the leader whom I faithfully follow.May your light illuminate my life....And your guidance bring direction.May I find inspiration in your word, and peace in my heart as I follow you. 

Whenever you should doubt your self worth, remember the lotus flower. Even though it plunges to life from beneath the mud, it does not allow the dirt that surrounds it to affect its growth or beauty.
Hello Mitchell,Thanks for the reply, thanks for the views in your world, have to say, Creatline is not the beach, how far away from the ocean you are. Rivers, and lakes, trade offs, may be that is what you have. Jumping out of a plane, that is nuts, would not like to do that. Hang in the air in a hot air balloons,  is something else, wanted to do that, lost my man before that happen. Searching for more, searching for better, searching for trade ups. Age, how tall, 420 friendly, only question left to ask. 

Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.
I like to write, journals online is what I call it. Veteran with nightmares in the day, lots of bumps in the road alone the way, trips to hell and back, lovers, suckers, fuckers, haters, frogs to toss back into the seas of more frogs.  Rivers to cross, Joys and pains, lakes, waves to make, dances on sunshine. Trips to Jordan, trips to hell and back, trips with dicks, dawgs, and donkeys dates. 

Frogs, freaks, fools, faces in and out of time, love, luck, lessons, tests overtime. You are the map that gives me direction. You are the peace that makes me strong. You are the leader whom I faithfully follow.  May your light illuminate my life And your guidance bring direction. May I find inspiration in your word and peace in my heart as I follow you.

Whenever you should doubt your self worth, remember the lotus flower. Even though it plunges to life from beneath the mud, it does not allow the dirt that surrounds it to affect its growth or beauty.Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.Standing Still, Views On Lights, Luck, Love, Lessons Learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment