Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Kids For Goats, Sheep In Fields, Dances In Darkness, Spiders And Snakes.


 Jacks to play. Dates to set, gifts from mom, skills to practice, stars that shine at night. Goodness and mercy angels, friends on high, corrections to be made. Candles in the wind, lights burning low, state of snakes. Time is a wheel, wheels stop at the end of life, time keeping on rolling on. It has been a dream life as far as living blue, but the valleys are still here as well as in the shadows of doubt that still resurfaces to thrown stones at our house of glass in Santa Barbara, and Ventura and Malibu as well as all the little places in the end.


The people that you cross during your lifetime are there for a purpose, a reason, a season or a lifetime , you just have desire what the reason is. It may or may not be something that you know from the beginning, or something that you decide from their actions. Most people are one page people; their book of life is a one page book, not much there to read between the lines at all. So what do you do with people like that? Not sure, depending on when they showed up, and what you need to get completed. My life is on the line again, ideals are not being met, and the standards for the closest person for the last two years, have not changed much at all.

Green angel, with circles of green lights, luck, cash, flying in circlrs. Magic, luck and love circles the green angels. Signs in the air, signs in the numbers, power in the colors of green cash angels. Dances in the wind, swinging from a tree, monkeys see, and monkey do, fun and games, happy notes. Green notes, green grass, green cash, flying out to us. Money flying in the circles of green lights, around the green angel in place.

Cinderella was one of my favorite stories or fairy tales during my childhood, and I can not tell you how many pairs of shoes I have only one in the set, and I keep hoping to find the other one again. I love shoes, have about twenty pairs with me as have to have things with me. Love the choices, boots, flats, heels, and the rest in between, and the colors. Sorry I could go on and on, so just to scratch the surface on the matter, I like shoes and have them in bags and boxes still.

The word azucar mean sugar sweet, Cecil Cruz made it a common terms from songs that she sang, have not heard it, and it must be in Spanish. Checked translations for words of a song sent me back to the books. I do speck Spanish and wanted to take it to the second language by degree, another hope of mine.


Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment